Concordia Stories

#
Faculty, News
Concordia Nebraska’s Dr. Shanna Opfer named first Janet Hillmann-Cramer Endowed Professor of Education
Aug 23, 2024
#
Academics, News, Students
Passionate about serving in the classroom, in the church and beyond Makayla Adams PB ’24 says “I am excited to see where the Lord will lead me.”
Aug 22, 2024
#
Academics, Faculty, News
Concordia Nebraska’s Dr. Keith Kerschen selected as Richardson Endowed Professor
Aug 19, 2024
#
Students
Junior education major Matthew Guilford seeks to serve as an international educator and “spread the love of Jesus wherever I go.”
Aug 15, 2024
#
Academics, Graduate School
The Power of Play-Based Learning in Early Childhood Education
Aug 14, 2024
#
Faculty, News
Concordia Nebraska education department hosts 2024 Nebraska Administrators’ Luncheon
Aug 9, 2024
#
Transform Your Teaching: Integrating STEAM into the Classroom
Jul 31, 2024
#
Academics, Students
Senior Rhaya Kaschinske: “Concordia is different from other universities because we get to have Jesus as the center of everything”
Jul 24, 2024
#
Alumni, Faculty
Alumnus Morgan Grindey serves Concordia Nebraska as assistant director of student life, helps students find their place on campus
Jul 22, 2024
#
Academics
Career Spotlight: Educating God's people in the parish setting as a Director of Christian Education
Jul 18, 2024
#
Building Partnerships in Christian Schools
Jul 17, 2024
#
Alumni
Educator and alumnus Rachel (Doering) Eells said Concordia Nebraska thoroughly prepared her for her current service.
Jul 8, 2024
#
Alumni, Graduate School, News
Mother/daughter duo Lisa and Rachel Larson earned master of education degrees together from Concordia Nebraska
Jul 2, 2024
#
Alumni, News
Alumnus Logan Ryan: “The Christian education that I received at Concordia and the relationships I built during my time in Seward help me daily.”
Jun 26, 2024
#
Academics, News
Concordia University, Nebraska hosts annual early childhood education conference
Jun 6, 2024
#
Academics
The Importance of Lutheran Education
May 21, 2024
#
Academics
Becoming an Elementary Education Teacher
May 20, 2024
#
Alumni, News
Alumnus Chloe Schumacher recently honored with Lakeview Elementary Inspire Award
May 9, 2024
#
Alumni, News
Alfred and Velma Buls: Two of Concordia Nebraska’s oldest living alumni
Apr 10, 2024
#
Academics, Campus Life
Types of Undergraduate Education Degrees at Concordia
Mar 26, 2024